Time To Get Your Spook On!!
Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing well during this COVID craziness. Fall is finally here. My favorite time of the year! Fall also brings Halloween – my favorite holiday. The crisp cool weather, crunchy leaves, beautiful colors and candy! What could be better? a Halloween read-a-thon, that’s what!!!!! Join me and many others in the 2020 Fraterfest Read-A-Thon hosted by the Caffeinated Reviewer. You can read or listen to paranormal, thrillers, mysteries or anything else you consider spooky. The rules are simple. They are as follows:
This event will be low key. Caffeinated Reviewer will offer a fun random participant prize. Everyone who completes challenges and takes part in the read-a-thon by finishing at least one book will be eligible.
- Link-up (You can link up using your blog, Goodreads bookshelf labeled Fraterfest2020 or link a social media account) A start up post is not required.
- Spread the Word. Share the post and invite your friends to join. Grab the graphic and/or share button for your blog.
- Read or listen to qualifying books from Midnight October 15th until 11:59 pm October 24th. (Your Time Zone)
- Approved Reads/listens: Thrillers, Urban, Paranormal, Cozy, Suspense, Mystery, Historical Suspense, Zombies, Horror, Dystopian, Ghosts, Serial Killers, Fantasy and Supernatural. I don’t care if there is a little romance mixed in. As I said, you pick the fear level. Sparkle, bloody… all approved. Novellas and graphic novels count too!
- You can combine this with other read-a-thons, and challenges.
- Use #FraterfestRAT hashtag on Twitter and Instagram to share progress and when spreading the word.
- Have fun, read, and make new friends!
What a fun way to spend the most wonderful time of the year! Sitting by the fire, drinking hot cocoa and reading a spine tingling, bloodcurdling Halloween thriller. Let me know in the comments below what books you are reading or listening to. I am always up for recommendations, so please share. I will unearth my selections in another post. I can’t wait!!!